Tuesday, June 25, 2013

BPL has a sponsor!

Hi all, although I'm pretty pumped about the final this week, I'm excited about something else - BPL has a sponsor! I've been trying to find something that's good for the playing community, and I couldn't be happier.

Brisbane Outdoor Gear (or, BOgear) is a small brand that make kick ass bags. They started out focused on messenger bags, and moved into packs as well - they are extremely high quality, handmade by a Brisbane guy with a love for bikes and great product.

I'll admit a personal bias - I've worked with the owner before - he's an amazing designer, and has one of the most critical eyes I know of for function and detail. He pushes his packs to contain reclaimed content, and he makes them for you to use them - use them hard!

They've put in a pack for a prize this week, and next season we'll be trying to get as many packs into BPL player's hands as we can. More info on that next season...

Go check them out.

http://www.bogear.com.au/

ads

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Ads. Looking forward to testing these bad boys out.

    ReplyDelete