Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The return of the Off Season Blog - Just in Time

The tale from Wetnose

If you turn over throwing a dump I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but a dump ain't one

I got the font all wrong for all of yall
The designs to long and the box ain't closed
Linked in critics say I spam "Mony Cash Hoes"
I'm in recruitment so what type of facts are those
If you grew up with holes in your zones
You'd celebrate the minute you was having a throw
I look for my dump or probably four or five
Not to pass to the guy just check he's alive
Don't stress me to throw on 9 to a pack
Someone else'll play some d and get the disc back
Some other players intimidate my game
Even stomp my chest to slow down my fame
I don't know what you take me as
or understand the spare time Wetnose has
I'm from the city of Churches it ain't fun
I got 99 problems but a dump ain't one
Hit me

99 problems but a dump ain't one
If you turn over throwing a dump I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but a dump ain't one
Hit me


The year is 2012 and my nerve is raw
In my back the defender was and everyone saw
I got two choices yall call the foul
or bounce right up and and show em how I bawl
Now I ain't trying to be a hero and douche my mate
Plus I got a few ideas I can fight my cae
So I call over the foul for hit in my back
And I hear "Son do you know why I'm contesting you for?"
Cause you're young and you're whack and your morality's real low.
Do I look like a mind reader champ? I don't know
Just go and contest or should I guess some mo?
"Well you ran off line of the disc which I ran for"
"Back down now and take this dispute too far"
"Not everyone's like that, but I some of you Cobras are"
I ain't back down of s#$t my call was ligit
"Do you mind explaining you opion a little bit"
Well I was in front  you need to get around without getting in my back
And I know what happened so you'll need to do better than that
"Aren't you sharp as a tack are you some type of rules officianado or something?"
"Or on the rules committee or something?"
Nah I ain't Ruben but I know a little bit
Enough that you won't get me to retract that s#%t
"Well see how smart you are when the boos come"
I got 99 problems but a dump ain't one
Hit me


99 problems but a dump ain't one
If you turn over throwing a dump I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but a dump ain't one
Hit me

Now once upon a time not too long ago
A Crow Eater like me had to strong arm a bro
This is not a bro in the sense of a bloke a greet with glee
But a bloke having no God Damn sense, try and push me
I tried to ignore him and talk to his team
Say to him, that hes some fool that needs to peform
This didn't help it just felt right
I probably made him more likely to fight
This thing is gonna happen I'm all in grill just yappin and yappin
He know he can't back down as he is there captain
And there I go trapped in a head lock again
Down on my back I can't find my zen
Someone calls pick says we got in their way
I still on my back and have nothing to say
He now stands up I think this is when
He stood I my chest I had to say again
Yep right in the middle like a stack and then
He walked away and was luck I got held back by a friend
But ain't nothing wrong that I found it fun
I got 99 problmes but a weak ass dump ain't one
Hit Me

No comments:

Post a Comment