Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Round 9 Report

Cobras - Troy 

Hello BPL, my old friend
I've come to blog for you again
Because a delusion softly seeping
Left it seeds while I was drinking
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within these words of nonsense

In restless games a disc was thrown
On narrow fields against a zone
Atop the table where we belong
If you think otherwise you are wrong
When a Timoclese was stabbed with a disc like neon light
His nose was split that night
So touch the words on nonsense

And in the naked light I saw
Seven Cobras, maybe more
Wetnose talking without thinking
Geo not hearing while not listening
Troy seeing throws his skills never share
And shouldn't have dared
Into the creek with that nonsense

“Fools”, said Dans, “You do not throw
Upside down or their confidence will grow
Hear my works that I might teach you
Catch on the way down the disc will reach you”
But their words, like the US budget fell
And drowned
In the wells of nonsense

Now the people bowed and prayed
To the Cobra gods they made
And the team read out this warning
The low spirit score while reading were forming
And the trophy said, We are the most MBPs
And this you now see
Thanks to the words of nonsense

Cobras win 15-5



Please provide Ads with reports or I will post like this each week.

1 comment:

  1. I even approve of this blog post..... and my job is to berate everything Boothy posts.
    Let's go BPL'ers... let's make this blog represent the high quality of our league.

    ReplyDelete